Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Schedule for 2nd year

Salam Alaik.

As I passed by the Ain Shams website, i found that teaching schedule for 2nd year has come out. Yeah.. I must get ready for getting back to univ. it's about 3 weeks more I have for staying here enjoying the leisure time. From now on, I must change my learning skills (as before I was very lazy).huhu.. I wanna be a good medical student. no more wasting time n always sleep on the bed in 'saratoga'.. I won't be like that anymore. InsyaAllah. my target for the next year is I'll try by hard to score Mumtaz. Biiznillah... Amin.

The 2nd year schedule. It's not too packed. Got time to revise the subject and going to any Tafaqquh.
I need to do some revision as I'm going to start my learning back soon. so that I won't be too shocked receiving too many new things and knowledge.

 As today is 21st of september, 
I wanna wish my 3rd sister, Maryam Abu Bakar,
Happy 22nd Birthday! 
May Allah bless u.
:)

No comments: